- Dental implants are small, screw-like posts made of titanium that are placed into the jawbone.
- Dental implants work like artificial tooth roots and provide support to a crown or denture, just like a natural tooth.
- Dental implants are the best way to replace one or more missing teeth and are considered the gold standard for replacing missing teeth.
Superior Dental Implants At Affordable Prices
Dental implants are a tooth replacement option that mimics the form and function of natural teeth. Dental implants are surgically inserted into the jaw and serve as an anchor for prosthetic teeth. The prosthetic teeth can function just like natural teeth, allowing patients to eat, speak, and smile without experiencing any limitations. At Tru Smile Now, we offer quality dental implants at affordable prices.
What Happens During A Dental Implant Appointment?
A dental implant is a small titanium post that is inserted into the jawbone surgically. It is a simple procedure and can be completed in one or two appointments. Once the implant is placed in the bone, it takes three to six months for the bone to fully fuse to the implant. This process is known as osseointegration. Once that process is complete, an abutment is connected to the implant. The abutment may be visible, or it may be covered by ceramic. Once the implant is secure, your dentist will design your final restoration. Talk with your dental health professional about what restoration options will work best for you.
Here are the major benefits offered by dental implants:
- Stable: Uninterrupted Jawbone Structure: Dental implants are the only restoration that replaces the root as well as the crown. Unlike dentures, which rest on the gums, all implants are surgically secured in the jawbone, preserving the natural structure of the jawbone. This means that the jawbone stays healthy and strong.
- Durable: Preserves Facial Appearance: A traditional bridge requires filing down the jawbone. Since dental implants are secured in the jawbone, there’s never a need to reduce the size of the jawbone. Dental implants will preserve your facial appearance over time.
- Durability and Longevity: Dental implants can last for decades with proper care. In fact, they are so durable and are meant to last a lifetime.
Contact Us For Dental Implants Today!
If you’ve lost a tooth, it may be in your best interest to consider a tooth replacement at the earliest. If you are missing one or more teeth, our team can help. We offer dental implants, bridges, as well as partials, and full dentures. Dental implants are the closest you can get to having natural teeth. You can eat all of your favorite foods, speak without worrying, and smile with confidence. Implant-supported restorations also prevent your other teeth from shifting out of place. Contact us today to schedule your consultation with one of our dentists. We will discuss your dental implant options and answer any queries you may have.
- All-On-4® Implants
- Dental Flippers
- Dental Implant Repair
- Full Teeth Replacement
- Implant Failure Treatment
- Metal-Free Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multiple Teeth Replacement
- Zygomatic Implants