Looking for the best cosmetic and general dentist in the Peoria location? Visit Tru Smile Now, and experience the best dental care in Peoria. Tru Smile is a leading dental care provider in Peoria. With a team of experienced dentists, Tru Smile provides comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages. From dental cleanings and examinations to more complex procedures, Tru Smile provides the necessary dental care.
General Dentistry Services In Peoria, AZ
During the first visit, your Dentist in Peoria, AZ, will ask questions such as your name, age, and medical history. Our general dentistry focuses on preventing and treating common dental problems. This includes tooth decay, gum disease, and more. Regular checkups allow our dentists to spot dental issues in their earliest stages when treatment is likely to be simpler and more affordable. Patients are encouraged to schedule routine appointments twice a year. At these visits, we will perform a comprehensive oral exam to check for any signs of decay or disease. We will also clean and polish your smile for optimal dental health. If any serious problems are discovered, we will provide you with the restorative treatments you need to restore optimal oral health as well as your confidence. This may include dental implants, dental crowns, root canal therapy, and more. We also offer dental sealants, fluoride treatments, night guards, mouth guards, etc. Contact us today to schedule your next checkup and cleaning!
If you are in need of a general dentist in the Peoria location, call the team at TruSmile today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to helping you achieve and maintain a beautiful and healthy smile! Your oral health is important, so speak with your dentist about what you can do to improve it.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services In Peoria, AZ
There are several types of cosmetic dentistry that the Peoria, AZ, Dentist can perform, and patients can discuss options with the dentist. Some of the common cosmetic dental treatments offered at Tru-Smile Dental include teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns and bridges, and removing tooth stains. Patients are welcome to visit to discuss options for improving their smile.
- Teeth whitening is a popular treatment offered by many dentists, which can improve the appearance of teeth by several shades. The process involves using a bleaching agent to remove stains from the surface of the teeth and lighten the underlying enamel. This is an ideal treatment for patients who have had years of coffee or tobacco use, as the teeth may be discolored as a result.
- Dental veneers are an option for patients who want to improve their smile by covering chipped or cracked teeth, stained teeth, or misaligned teeth. These thin layers of porcelain are placed over the surfaces of the teeth to disguise any imperfections. They can provide an aesthetically pleasing finish to the smile.
- Crowns are an ideal treatment option for patients who need to cover a tooth after it has been damaged by decay or a cavity. A crown is a cap that fits over the entire surface of the affected tooth to provide stability and support.
- Bridges are also an option used to cover the gap when a patient is missing one or more teeth. They are anchored in place using crowns on either side of the gap.
Choosing a General Or Cosmetic Dentist In Peoria, AZ
Before you look into finding a general or cosmetic dentist in Peoria, you need to be prepared with questions you’ll want to ask the dentist and staff. At TruSmile Dental, we know that if you’re reading this, you’re looking for a specific answer to a question you have. So, we’ve put together a list of questions that you should ask any general or cosmetic dentist you are considering visiting. These questions will help you find the best professional for your needs. That way, you’ll feel comfortable knowing that you’re choosing the right dentist for you and your family.
- What kinds of procedures can you perform? If you’re looking for a smile makeover, choose a dentist that can perform multiple cosmetic procedures, including veneers and crowns. Your dentist should also be able to treat you for cavities and other common issues. At our practice in Peoria, we provide a wide variety of services, from cleanings to implants to cosmetic dentistry. Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered.
- Do you offer emergency services? Accidents happen. When you need help right away, make sure your dentist is available five days a week and is willing to take emergency appointments. You should also be able to reach your dentist after hours in case of emergencies. We’ll never turn a patient away if they need us – we’ll always do our best to see you when you’re in pain.
- What are your charges and financing plans? We know not everyone can afford to pay for their dental treatments out of pocket. That’s why our dental office offers several financing options. These options can help you get the care you need without worrying about putting strain on your budget.
- Can I see before and after photos of your patients? Seeing is believing, especially when it comes to your smile. Ask to see examples of what a dentist can do for a smile. We’re happy to show pictures of some of our past work to give you a better idea of what we can do for you as well.
At Tru-Smile Dental, patients are welcome to book an appointment to learn more about cosmetic and general dentistry treatments they can choose to improve their smiles. The patient can visit our dentist in Peoria, AZ, to discuss what options are available and the effects they can have on the smile.